Our Spring Raffle is open! Play today and be in with a chance of winning some fantastic prizes!
1st Prize £500
2nd Prize Dyson Supersonic
3rd Prize Yearly Magazine Subscription
4th Prize Retail Vouchers
How to Play:
To request tickets please call us on 01733 475 642 if your call goes to voicemail, please leave a message with your details and we will get back to you. Alternatively you can or email us - provide your name, full address and number of tickets you require. Full details of how to pay for your tickets are below. Tickets are sold at £1 each .
How to make your donation by post:
To pay by cheque, please enclose a cheque with your tickets and send it to: Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis, Stuart House, St Johns Street, Peterborough, PE1 5DD
How to make your donation via bank transfer:
If you would like to pay by BACS, please transfer your donation and then email us quoting your full name, address and number of raffle tickets you would like after. Please send payment to:
Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis
Account Number: 00023412
Sort Code: 40-52-40
Please reference your surname and RAF when making the payment, for example, SMITHRAF.
Terms and Conditions
(A) You must be 16 years of age or older and meet the other eligibility and verification criteria to purchase a Raffle Ticket or receive a Prize.
(B) Each Raffle Ticket will be sold for £1.
(C) The Closing Date for the Christmas Raffle 2020 is 16th December 2020. Any tickets received after this will not be entered into the Raffle and the payment for such Raffle Tickets will be treated as a donation unless you expressly state otherwise on your application for such Raffle Ticket(s).
(D) The Prizes for the Draw are: Dyson V11 Animal Vacuun cleaner (1st Prize), £300 cash (2nd Prize), £100 worth of Next Christmas Presents (3rd Prize),.
(E) Any complaints or disputes will be first handled by our fundraising team
1. To be eligible to purchase a Raffle Ticket, a person must: a) be 16 years of age or over; b) not be an employee of Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis
2. A Raffle Ticket will be entered into the Christmas Raffle 2020 if: a) an application for such Raffle Ticket is received by before the Closing Date; and b) payment for such application is received by the before the Closing Date.
3. Each Raffle Ticket will be sold for £1.
4. Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis may, at its sole discretion, refuse to sell a Raffle Ticket to any person without giving reasons. A Raffle Ticket may not be transferred from a person listed as the owner of the respective Raffle Ticket on Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis records to another person.
5. By purchasing a Raffle Ticket you confirm that you are 16 years or older at the date when you purchased the Raffle Ticket. If Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis determines that a Ticket Holder is under the age of 16 at the date the Raffle Ticket was purchased, the Ticket Holder shall not be entitled to any Prize and Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis will return to the Ticket Holder the amount paid by them the Raffle Ticket(s).
6. Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis reserves the right to verify the age of any person seeking to purchase a Raffle Ticket or a Ticket Holder, at any time (including after a Raffle Ticket has been purchased), by requesting such proof of age as Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis may require.
7. By purchasing, or attempting to purchase, a Raffle Ticket, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. Payment in person: Payment for a Raffle Ticket can be made either via bank transfer or cheque only. Charities Aid Foundation or other charity vouchers cannot be accepted as payment for raffle tickets. Please do not send cash.
9. A person may not purchase more than £100 of Raffle Tickets unless approved by the Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis upon special request.
10. For postal entries, Raffle Ticket stubs must be completed and sent directly with the payment slip/entry form and payment to: Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis
Stuart House, East Wing St Johns Street Peterborough PE1 5DD
11. If you are purchasing Raffle Ticket(s) for another person by post you need to include that person’s details on the Raffle Ticket stub(s) when you return them.
12. No responsibility is taken for any Raffle Ticket or payment which is lost, delayed, or damaged in the post. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
13. The Closing Date for the Spring Raffle 2021 is 23.59 on 1st July 2021.
14. Any payment for Raffle Tickets received after the Closing Date will be treated as a donation to the Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis unless you expressly state otherwise on your application for such Raffle Ticket(s).
15. The Draw will take place on 2nd July at: Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis, East Wing, St Johns Street, Peterborough, PE1 5DD
15. Raffle Tickets for the Draw will be drawn randomly.
16. The result of the Draw is final.
17. The Ticket Holder of the first Raffle Ticket drawn will receive £500 cash
18. The Ticket Holder of the second Raffle Ticket drawn will receive a Dyson Supersonic
19. The Ticket Holder of the third Raffle Ticket drawn will receive a years magazine subscription
Payment of Prizes
20. The person who wins will be notified by telephone where possible.
21. All Prizes are non-transferable and no alternatives will be provided.
22. A complete list of winners of Prizes will be available from 30th July 2021 on our website.
23. Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis reserves the right to request proof of identity from any person who claims a Prize.
24. A person shall not be eligible to receive a Prize if they do not satisfy the criteria at Clause 1(a)-(c).
25. Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis reserves the right to withhold or refuse payment of any Prize if Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis has reasonable grounds to believe that these terms and conditions have been breached in any way.
26. If a Prize is transferred to a person who is not eligible to receive the Prize, the Prize shall be repayable or returned (as applicable) by that person to Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis on demand.
27. By entering the Spring Raffle 2020, if you win a Prize you agree to the Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis using your last name and home county on our website and otherwise to promote the raffles operated by the Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis.
28. All Prizes must be claimed no later than 180 days from the date of the Draw.
29. Any Prizes which remain unclaimed after 180 days from the date of the Draw shall be forfeited and donated to the Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis. Responsible Gambling
30. The Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis provides the right to self-exclude.
31. You may request to be excluded from all raffles operated by the Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis.
If you would like more information about raffles and lotteries please go to gamblingcommission.gov.uk.
32. If you are worried about your gambling or that of someone close to you, GamCare is the UK's leading authority on the provision of support, advice and counselling to people affected by gambling problems. If you or someone you know needs help or advice call their helpline 0808 8020 133 or visit GamCare.
33. Should you have a complaint, please contact Natalie Martin and email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07376 321634