We know that our supporters are passionate about raising awareness and funds, and now they can do both when buying goods from the APF Store!
We have a range of branded items that you can buy for yourself, or as a gift for a loved one. From t-shirts, tote bags, wristbands, and pin badges, whenever you buy something from our shop you will be helping us make a real difference to the lives of people affected by pulmonary fibrosis.
Your order should arrive within 7-10 working days. Please be aware that delays may occur in the run-up to Christmas, so place your order early to avoid disappointment.
All goods are sent by Royal Mail and their standard procedure applies if you are not in to accept delivery of parcels.
If you are in any way dissatisfied with the goods you receive, please action one of the following options to get a full refund:
1. Notify us (by post, email or telephone 01733 475 642 within 14 days of receiving your goods, to say that you would like to cancel your order. You will then need to return the item/s within 14 days of the date on which you notified us of the order cancellation.
2. Alternatively, you can simply return the item/s within 14 days of receipt. Please include full name and the reason(s) for returning your purchase(s) inside your parcel.
Your refund will include the cost of the goods. Your refund will not include the charge you incur returning the goods to us (unless the item is faulty).
How to return your goods:
• Please include your order number, full name and the reason(s) for returning your purchase(s), in with your parcel. If you are unable to locate these details prior to sending
• Goods must be returned in their original, saleable condition.
• Please send your goods to the following Returns Address:
Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis
Stuart House, East Wing
St Johns Street
Peterborough PE1 5DD
(do not forget to include your full name and the reason for the return):
For help, support and information contact email@example.com