Walking, running, trekking, skydiving and more – are you ready for a challenge?
I’m running for Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis because my Dad no longer can.
How will you challenge yourself?
Take up the challenge of a lifetime! Join hundreds of APF fundraisers from around the UK on adventurous activities that will push you out of your comfort zone.
At the same time, you'll be funding support and research so that we can find a cure for pulmonary fibrosis.
We've teamed up with skydiving company, Skyline, so you can take part in the ultimate challenge
- Visit the Skyline website to find out more
- All you have to do is book with Skyline and a £70 registration fee secures a tandem jump
- Commit to raising a minimum amount of sponsorship - £395 in England and Wales and £450 in Scotland and Northern Ireland
- You can choose from a variety of jump locations all over the UK
- Book now
APF has partnered with two events companies to help plan your adventure:
- Visit the Global Adventure Challenges website to find out more
- Visit the Action Challenges website for more options
Why not apply for a place in a marathon or other organised event and fundraise for APF?
You may have to enter a ballot for some of the higher-profile events but don’t let that stop you! And please do get in touch when you have something booked by completing the fundraising registration form so we can send you a fundraising pack and support you.