This Easter, join our community and hold your very own Walk for Hope to support us in raising money for research into Pulmonary Fibrosis. Every penny raised from your walk will help us fund research.
APF’s vision is to find a cure for pulmonary fibrosis so that everyone affected by the disease has a better future. When you sign up to Walk for Hope, you are giving patients, friends and family the hope that one day we will find a cure.
Follow our simple step-by-step guide to plan your own special walk:
- Save the date.
- Choose a location (could be a park, neighbourhood, field).
- Fill in the quick and easy sign up form
- Choose your distance and plan your route.
- Invite your close family and friends.
- Set up your JustGiving page, set your target.
To go the extra mile:
- Contact your local newspaper and tell them about your Walk for Hope, this little-known disease needs as much attention drawn to it as possible.
- Buy t-shirts for your walkers and some forget-me-not seeds to scatter on your walk if you are remembering a loved one.
- Join our Facebook group to share your messages and stories, photos of your walk and connect with others who are also walking to make a difference.
Walking tips from a pro
Paul walked over 1500 miles on a virtual walk and he's continued walking everyday since then. Paul is passionate about the benefits walking has for PF patients.