The need for support has increased significantly during the pandemic but our income has been severely affected by the cancellation of fundraising activities. Despite the challenges, APF has continued to be there but we couldn’t have done it without you. We are thankful for every donation made that has enabled us to continue supporting families when they have needed us most.
You have helped us during this challenging year to:
- assist 30 support group leaders stayed connected to their groups
- set up the first ever carers group
- launch the first ever telephone befriending service with 14 volunteers, reaching 40+ patients and carers
- publish expert information via our coronavirus hub
- continue funding important research to find a cure for PF
- launch a £1.2 million ground-breaking research program with our Hope for All Research Appeal
Once again, big thanks to you all!
Individual Giving Co-ordinator
Our Hope for All Research Appeal was launched recently to create a better future for those people living with this devastating disease. You could be a part of the change by donating to our appeal.