A gift to APF could make a vital contribution to our ongoing and future research efforts.
By leaving a gift in your will to Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis, you will help create a better future for anyone affected by pulmonary fibrosis
Leaving a gift in your will, big or small, can have a huge and lasting impact on patients and families living with pulmonary fibrosis long into the future.
Your gift will:
- Advance our research into pulmonary fibrosis and treatments to help manage the disease, and help us to one day find a cure
- Help us grow support groups so more patients and carers can access information and peer support in their local community
- Fund our support line, providing patients and carers with a listening ear, relevant information and signposting
How do I leave a gift in my will?
To make or amend your will to include a gift to Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis, please consult your solicitor who can advise you on the best way to do this. You will need to include:
- Our full charity name: Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Our registered charity number: 1152399
- Our registered address: Stuart House, St John's Street, Peterborough, PE1 5DD
If you would like further information on how your gift could help people facing pulmonary fibrosis, or for suggested wording to include within your will, please get in touch.