Are you interested in using your lived experience and voice to help us shape the future pulmonary fibrosis research?
Pulmonary fibrosis research funding opportunity
Key dates and deadlines for Fellowship grant applications:
- Friday 9th September 2022 (17:00): Expression of Interest Deadline
- Friday 28th October 2022: Invitations to submit full application
- Friday 9th December 2022 (17:00): Full Application Deadline
- March 2023: Interviews of shortlisted applicants
- April 2023: Applicants notified of outcome
The Mike Bray Fellowships are named after and in memory of the charity’s founder and former chairman, who passed away in January 2017. Fellowship awards are made possible through the dedicated fundraising activities of patients, caregivers, family and friends, and philanthropic trusts and funds.
A total of £600,000 is available for the fellowship awards. Funding is available for up to three years (full-time), with the expectation that individual applications will not exceed £300,000.
APF funds research that has the potential either to:
- contribute towards the discovery of an effective treatment or cure, or
- accelerate change which will enable our community to live well for longer.
The Mike Bray Fellowships are an open call, however applicants are advised to refer to our newly launched Research Strategy to ensure their application aligns with our research priorities.
You can find out full details about the Mike Bray Fellowship Awards here.