Are you interested in using your lived experience and voice to help us shape the future pulmonary fibrosis research?
Both palliative and end of life care are vital for people affected by pulmonary fibrosis. We want to ensure that our community have the support they need when accessing services. Research is crucial for improving the experience of care for people with conditions, such as pulmonary fibrosis, and those close to them.
Your invaluable thoughts and views on what research needs to focus on next, will help to inform the future of research that is important to patients, families and people supporting them. By taking part in this survey, you’ll be part of helping to shape future research.
This survey is open to:
- People who are living with a serious life-limiting illness, such as pulmonary fibrosis
- People who are caring for a loved one or someone they know
- Bereaved caregivers, family members or friends
- Health, social care or other professionals
- Volunteers supporting those with a life-limiting illness
- Members of the public
More information about the survey can be found on the Marie Curie website.